Two standalone camera systems are now available that are small and completely self-contained, requiring no computer for use.
|Weld-A Cube||Weld-A Slim|
The Weld-A Slim is thin and long to get into tight places. It connects directory to an analog monitor, so no computer is needed. The Weld-A-Slim camera combines a snapshot global shutter with an analog output. This means that it will work well for pulsed or sputtering welds where brightness jumps.
Weld-A Cube is the smallest weld camera from Visible Welding, designed specifically for tight locations. It uses a rolling (line-by-line) readout, so it is not recommended for pulse or AC welds. Weld-A Cube is the perfect choice for DC TIG, Plasma, laser, E-Beam and other constant brightness welds.
Both cameras require external lenses, either C-mount or M12. The output video is monochrome with fixed resolution, and the camera automatically scales the settings and video for the best picture.
- Analog PAL video connects directly to analog monitor
- No computer required
- UDR: 120 dB dynamic Range
- No filters required
- Weld-A Slim available in standard C-mount or M-12 lens configuration
- Weld-A Cube has standard M-12 lens mount
- Typical lens has a manual focus and no iris
- 30 fps at 640 x 480
- 12V DC power
- Weld-a Cube: 1” L x 0.8” W x 0.8” H
- Weight: 37 g / 1.3 oz
- Weld-a Slim: 3.7″ L x 0.8” W x 0.8” H
- Weight: 65 g / 2.3 oz