The WeldWatch Video Monitoring System is powered by the WeldWatch software which works seamlessly and is bundled with the V2016-Z camera.
WeldWatch was designed, from the ground-up, by the Visible Welding team as a welding application. The software automatically detects arc-on and arc-off situations and adjusts the camera and image processing automatically to each.
The WeldWatch application includes a number of proprietary technologies such as powerful image processing for real-time enhancement of the live video stream for maximum quality and detail of the weld process. The software has evolved over the years into a rich set of features and functions that are designed to automate and streamline the setup, viewing and playback of the camera video.
WeldWatch application runs on a Windows PC and is designed for use with a mouse or touch-screen. Some of the key features of the software are shown below. For more details, download the User Manual using the link below.
- Automatic camera exposure control for arc-on and arc-off
- Integrated Dynamic-Range image processing
- Touchscreen ready with large buttons
- Easy to read fonts for shop-floor glare.
- Camera controls: focus, optical-zoom, exposure
- Picture controls: Brightness, contrast, digital-zoom. etc.
- Rotate or flip the video
- Integrated recording and playback (AVI format)
* The WeldWatch Software is not sold separately but can be modified for OEM, private label or custom applications.
For more information see the user manuals on our Downloads page.
For latest versions of VisiWeld and WeldWatch software go to: Software Downloads