The Visible Welding Video Monitoring System is powered by the WeldWatch software which works seamlessly and is bundled with the V2019-Z camera, EDU Package and the V2019-C camera.
WeldWatch was designed, from the ground-up, by the Visible Welding team as a welding application. The software automatically detects arc-on and arc-off situations and adjusts the camera and image processing automatically to each.
The WeldWatch application includes a number of proprietary technologies such as powerful image processing for real-time enhancement of the live video stream for maximum quality and detail of the weld process. The software has evolved over the years into a rich set of features and functions that are designed to automate and streamline the setup, viewing and playback of the camera video.
WeldWatch application runs on a Windows PC and is designed for use with a mouse or touch-screen. Some of the key features of the software are shown below. For more details, download the User Manual using the link below.
- Automatic camera exposure control for arc-on and arc-off
- Integrated Dynamic-Range image processing
- Touchscreen ready with large buttons
- Easy to read fonts for shop-floor glare.
- Camera controls: focus, optical-zoom, exposure
- Picture controls: Brightness, contrast, digital-zoom. etc.
- Rotate or flip the video
- Integrated recording and playback
* The WeldWatch Software is not sold separately.
For user manuals and the latest versions of WeldWatch software go to: Software Downloads